Because you do ..... The Bible has many contradictions, God confused when you read it.
OK, here are some:
GE 1:3-5 On the first day, God created light the light, then separated and darkness.
GE 1:14-19 The sun (which separates night and day) was not created until the fourth day.
GE 1:11-12, 26-27 Trees were created before man was created.
GE 2:4-9 Man was created before trees were created.
GE 1:20-21, 26-27 birds were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before birds were created.
GE 1:24-27 Animals were created before man was created.
GE 2:7, 19 Man was created before animals were created.
GE 1:26-27 Man and woman were created simultaneously.
GE 2:7, 21-22 Man was created woman first, at some later time.
GE 1:28 God encourages reproduction.
LE 12:1-8 God requires purification rites following childbirth which, in effect, makes childbirth a sin. (Note: The period for purification following the birth of a daughter is twice that for a son.)
GE 1:31 God was pleased with his creation.
GE 6:5-6 God was not pleased with his creation.
GE 2:15-17, 3:4-6 It is wrong to want to be able to distinguish good from evil.
HE 5:13-14 It is immature to be unable to distinguish right from wrong.
GE 4:4-5 God prefers Abel's offering and has no regard for Cain.
2CH 19:7, AC 10:34, RO 2:11 God is no respecter of persons. Treat everyone equally.
GE 4:09 God asks where his brother Cain is Able.
PR 15:3, JE 16:17, 23:24-25, HE 4:13 God is everywhere. He sees everything. Nothing is hidden from view.
GE 4:15, 32:19-27 DT, IS 34:8 God is a vengeful god.
EX 15:3, 42:13 ES, IS 12:29 God is a warrior. God is a consuming fire.
EX 20:5, 34:14, DT 4:24, 5:9, 6:15, 29:20, 32:21 God is a jealous God.
LE 26:7-8, NU 31:17-18, DT 20:16-17, JS 10:40, JG 14:19, EZ 9:5-7 The Spirit of God is (sometimes) murder and manslaughter .
NU 25:3-4, DT 6:15, 9:7-8, 29:20, 32:21, PS 7:11, 78:49, JE 4:8, 17:4, 32:30-31, ZP 2:2 God is angry. His anger is sometimes fierce.
2SA 22:7-8 (KJV)
Short list of atrocities committed by Xtians.
* March 10, 1993: Dr. David Gunn of Pensacola, Florida was fatally shot during a protest. He had been the subject of wanted-style posters distributed by Operation Rescue in the summer of last year. Michael F. Griffin was convicted of killing Dr. Gunn and was sentenced to life imprisonment.
* June 29, 1994: Dr. John Britton and James Barrett, a clinic escort, were shot to death outside another facility in Pensacola. Rev. Paul Jennings Hill was charged with the murders, was sentenced to death, was executed September 3, 2003.
* December 30, 1994: Two receptionists, Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols, were killed in two clinic attacks in Brookline, Massachusetts. John Salvi, who prior to his arrest was distributing pamphlets from Human Life International, , was arrested and confessed to the killings. He committed suicide in prison and guards found his body under his bed with a plastic garbage bag tied around his head. Salvi had also confessed to a non-lethal attack in Norfolk, Virginia days before the Brookline killings.
* January 29, 1998: Robert Sanderson, a police officer who was working off-duty as a security guard at an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, was killed when his workplace was bombed. Eric Robert Rudolph, who was also responsible for the Centennial Olympic Park bombing 1996, was charged with the crime and received two life sentences as a result.
* October 23, 1998: Dr. Barnett Slepian was shot to death at his home in Amherst, New York. His was the latest in a series of similar shootings against providers in Canada and northern New York state which were all likely committed by James Kopp of. Kopp was convicted of the murder of Dr. Slepian after finally being arrested in France in 2001.
Attempted murder, assault and threats
* August 19, 1993: Dr. George Tiller was gunned down outside an abortion clinic in Wichita, Kansas. Shelley Shannon was charged with the crime and received a prison sentence of 11 years.
* June 29, 1994: June Barret was shot in the same attack that claimed the life of James Barrett, her husband, Dr. John Britton and .
* 30 December 1994:. Five people were injured in the shooting on the same day that killed Shannon Lowney and Lee Ann Nichols
* December 18, 1996: Dr. Calvin Jackson of New Orleans, Louisiana, was stabbed 15 times, losing four pints of blood. Donald Cooper was charged with second-degree attempted murder and sentenced to 20 years.
* October 28, 1997:. A doctor whose name was not disclosed was shot in his home in Rochester, New York
* January 29, 1998: Emily Lyons, a nurse, was severely wounded in the attack that also killed Robert Sanderson .
* September 11, 2006 David McMenemy attempted a suicide attack on a women's clinic in Davenport, Iowa after scouting targets throughout the Midwest. It was later revealed that the clinic run not perform or make referrals for abortions.
Fire, explosion and property crimes
* October 1999: Martin Uphoff set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, causing U.S. $ 100 of dollars in damage. He was subsequently sentenced to 60 months in prison.
* May 28, 2000: A fire at a clinic in Concord, New Hampshire, resulting in damage estimated at $ 20,000 .
* October 1, 2000: A Catholic priest drove his car at the Health Clinic Northern Illinois after learning that the FDA approved the drug RU-486. He took the ax before being shot by a security guard.
* June 11, 2001: A bombing at a clinic in Tacoma, Washington destroyed a wall, resulting in U.S. $ 6,000 in damage
* July 4, 2005: A clinic Palm Beach, Florida was the target of an arson .
* December 12, 2005: Patricia Hughes and Jeremy Dunahoe threw a Molotov cocktail at a clinic in Shreveport, Louisiana. The device missed the building and no damage was caused. In August 2006, Hughes was sentenced to six years in prison and one year Dunahoe.
* September 13, 2006 David McMenemy of Rochester Hills, Michigan crashed his car into the Care Center in Edgerton Women in Davenport, Iowa then doused the lobby in gasoline and then started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions, however Edgerton is not an abortion clinic.
* April 25, 2007: A package left at the health clinic for women in Austin, Texas contained an explosive device capable of causing death or serious injury. A bomb squad detonated the device .
* May 9, 2007:. An unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia
* December 6, 2007: Two unidentified persons set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Albuquerque, New Mexico.