Earth Questions


My mother acts like she does not care about me, treats me like shit , call me names and even more .. I also wanted for a while but you have not becuase I will not be able to see my friends again .. PLEASE HELP !

8 answers

This question still have no answer summary yet.
#1Mr. Winky Answered at 2012-12-02 09:58:48
You have to fight again if she treats you like that hey can not lend unless your 18 maybe she is trying to get away .
#2yazAnswered at 2013-02-09 12:54:44
I ran away / kicked out of the house several times . Do not do it unless you have to because it is the worst ever. allyways sleeping and playing fields is the grossest thing ever sleeping in cemeteries and abandoned buildings are so creepy sleeping in the forest is creepy and unpleasant more or less wherever you sleep will wake up and feel that has just been hit by a train Once the money is just really hard to get food and drinks If you do get to live with your friends , then you feel like a complete vividor everyone feels bad for you and they are all like aw im so sorry can not talk to people that easily if it rains , then its pretty fucked never get any sleep its terrible do not it is also illegal , if your mother calls the police then just crawls back to his house and give this great speach long and boring , and then every time you see that they will know who you are and what you did to be forgotten . If your mom really kicks you she probably will not call the police , but if you run away then she most likely. not fight his mother , just ignore it. I stopped talking to my parents years ago and extremely convienient . The fighting stopped and a mysterious was happy.
#3margieAnswered at 2013-03-23 13:53:13
Do you have other relatives who live near you that you can stay with ? Or maybe friends . I do not suggest running away, living on the streets is very hard , and you need to stay safe and get your education . Find a friend / relative and explain the situation to them , see what other options you have first ..
#4ChristyAnswered at 2013-03-31 04:47:05
#5parrotAnswered at 2013-04-11 09:12:30
You could try to talk to her , tell her how you feel, what's bothering you . If you still Treas like shit , honestly , go live with another family member or something.
#6JESSICA*********HELLLPPP!!!Answered at 2013-04-13 03:25:02
Do not know where you live , but it is illegal to flee here . try to talk to her about it .... Otherwise , all you can really do is call the police if you threaten or abuse you.
#7I Luved u B4, I Luv U Still, I Always Ha Answered at 2013-10-11 07:38:59
oh no...this sounds really serious...please don't run away. it will relieve you of your problems at home, but then where will you stay? on the streets? on public property? and how will you get food? if your mother is honestly abusing you, talk to another adult you know and trust...or if it's exceedingly horrible, call the police. i know it's tough and quite possibly useless and impossible, but is there a way you can talk to your mom about how you feel? seeing from what you posted it might be really difficult and not an option...maybe tell your mom you can't stand being treated like this anymore and ask a friend if you can stay with him/her for a while until things are all figured out. i honestly don't know what else to say, but please don't run away... :-(
#8ButchAnswered at 2013-10-11 13:28:31
Professional help is available.

Mental health in your area will guide you to someone that can be the steady hand in your family relationship.

Running away never solved anything, except when the earth quake was demolishing the house!

Usually the reason people get upset at others is that they see something in them that they don't want to look at in themselves. Both of you could be suffering unnecessarily.

Face your problems with someone that deals with this stuff every day. You are not alone, Your situation happens every day, there are people trained to deal with it and do so every day. Often the answer is simple. It's just knowing which button to push!

Good luck.
Anonymous Sign In Sign Up
Add Answer of

Did this answer your question? If not, ask a new question.

Related Answers